Monday, June 27, 2022

Monday Funday

It's completely past my bedtime already. But that means it was a Monday Funday for me! 

Finally got to golf with my neighbor Marigene. Last year by this time we had gone at least once a week. Our schedules just haven't aligned. Until today after work. Weather was perfect today. Sunny and mid-70s. We had a great time and we're totally smiling since we were there for fun.

Not to do silly things like keep score. Who does that?

After golf, I buzzed over the baseball stadium where all the Legion teams were playing tonight. Went back and forth between the 17U and 16U games since we had some Assumption boys playing at each. Was going to stay after for the 18U game – but had to get home to make a trifle good treat for work tomorrow! 

Now I gotta sleep fast. Hope Tuesday's fun, too. But Tuesday Funday doesn't rhyme, so I'll get back to you on that.

Sweat dreams!


No comments: