Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Not Quite Par-Fect


Had to switch around my golf league nights this week so I can go to state softball Thursday night. So I was with two of my co-workers – plus this pair of otters that you can barely see in the lower right-ish.

Weather was picture perfect again. My game wasn't though.

To be fair, I was tasked with bringing all the girl power to this trio since we were short one sub tonight. Notice one guy is wearing a knee brace and the other is stretching out on the 8th tee box. It was an entertaining evening. Had one par dance and only lost 2 balls this time. 

What water?!

SentryWorld was in perfect condition – though I did leave my mark on a few holes. Guess I got a little under the ball a few times. 

Score was nothing to brag about, but I would play there even if I didn't keep score. Just so nice. And all that fresh air. I see a good night's sleep on the horizon.

Maybe I'll sink all those missed in my dreams! 

Take time to make YOUR fun this week. It doesn't have to be par-fect!


No comments: