Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Everlasting Volleys

Got to see some volleyball action tonight with our Royals trying to keep their winning streak alive. It was a hard-fought matchup against Marathon. Each volley was so long I knew it was going to be past my bedtime when I got home.

Each team won two games and they played the 5th tie-breaking game with Marathon taking it by 3 points, I think. Bummer.


Still, these girls are amazing to watch. So talented!! Can't wait to go through the other 800 pictures from tonight. And of course to see them again in person this season. 

Don't forget, you can always check on marawoodconference.org to see what the Royals are up to each day of this fall sports season. Pretty much my favorite site – besides this one, of course!

Keep fighting, girls! This season belongs to YOU!! Go Royals!


No comments: