Thursday, September 15, 2022

I See What You Did There


I've been treated to gorgeous sunrises this week on my commute to work. Just a reminder that God is busy with his paint brush and wants us to enjoy His gift of beauty. I see what You did there, God!


Also a reminder that He is right there. Right HERE. He is with us! Even on those rainy mornings. But especially evident on the stunningly beautiful ones.

I hope you take time to enjoy the sunrise and sunsets this week. See God and feel Him. Especially for those who could use bigger arms of comfort than your fellow humans can provide. I'm thinking of family and friends who are grieving right now. And many with health concerns, too, for themselves or a loved one. 

We don't know what the future will hold. But we do know the sun (or son) will rise in the morning. It might be hidden behind clouds, but it will be there. For all of us.

Take care of yourselves and each other. Sending the biggest hugs I can to those of you who need one today! Bless you.

No comments: