Monday, September 26, 2022

Penultimate Pix

Had my penultimate – or second to last – senior photo session of the year tonight. The reason I don't like waiting this long in the year is that it was in the 50s and breezy and downright chilly for the poor girl! But she was a trooper! 

She goes to Wausau East so I went up there after work and discovered a gem I didn't know existed. Monk Gardens. If you've been there – especially in summer, I imagine – you know it's pretty darn cool. And I can't wait to get back there at the height of bloom. There were still a few colorful plants around plus neat trails, bridges, and a lake. So we made it work.

Of course, just like I did when Carter got his senior pictures taken years ago, the mom takes pictures of the photographer taking pictures. There's been a lot of that this year. Ha. That's how I knew I needed to go on a diet. And am also realizing I need a new pair of pants!

If you care, this is the picture I was capturing here...

It's been fun discovering new places this year and new people! Never met this girl before but I'll never forget her dimples!

Find joy in the little things, folks. And don't be afraid to try new things, either!

(Unless it's gross food that has onions or mayo in it. Had to sneak that in there.)

No comments: