Friday, September 16, 2022

Homecoming Coup

It was so exciting to see our Royals football team continue their hot streak tonight – soundly defeating the Iola-Scandinavia team in front of a pretty big homecoming crowd. On a super gorgeous summer's eve.


I'll have to go through my photos when I get time tomorrow. So tonight I'll just show the first ones I took. And the important last one...


It's not every game that the players get to burst through a sign. But it sure as heck looks cool when they do. And it get everyone fired up.

How fired up?

This fired up! Way to go, Royals! Although I did know a few players on the Iola team (thanks to working over there 12 years), I stayed loyal to our Royals, who are sitting on top of their conference right now!


It's definitely been a minute since we've been in this position! We'll take it. I'm sure it's a much better way to kick off the homecoming weekend, too. Have fun, kids.

Be careful out there!

No comments: