Saturday, September 17, 2022

The Road Worth Taking


Had a full day today. Morning golf for hubby and tennis for me. Photos that is. Then we were off to Rudolph in mid-afternoon to sing at 4 p.m. church with the guitar choir. From there, we went over to Custer (east of Stevens Point) to see our nephew's new home. He and his wife were having a housewarming party.

As we hit Highway 10 to head back home, we noticed a beautiful sunset in progress. When we got further down the road, it got even more bright and colorful. 

Hubby says, "You think of I race to Galecke Park we could get there in time for pictures on the river?" Let's do it!

And we did speed down that road. And we did get there on time. And thanks to Jim supporting my habit, I got these gorgeous shots...






So pretty from yellows to pink! I hope you enjoyed it from where ever you are, too! 

No comments: