Monday, September 5, 2022

Non-Labor Day

Happy Labor Day! I had some work to do today but it was not in the office or anything resembling an office! Finally got out to golf on my "home" course! My neighbor Marigene and I enjoyed the views at TriCity and were satisfied with a hit or two, too! 

Been forever since we golfed together. Had fun catching up since it seems like summer flew and left us behind! So it was good to have a mutual day off. We did not labor at all – just worked on par putts. Didn't make them, but worked on them!

This afternoon, I relaxed in the sun and visited with another neighbor. My friend Cindy and I just chit-chatted and caught up. I guess the theme is that I've been gone (busy) and I had catching up to do!!

Spent the rest of the afternoon preparing to do just that – be gone.

Heading to Boston before the crack of dawn for a work conference so packed this afternoon and did my Saturday chores, which slipped my mind Saturday. And Sunday. 

Since I have to leave the house by 4:30 a.m. for an early flight, I'm actually gonna have to cut this day off short. Alarms are one thing. Stinkin' early alarms another!

Hope you found time to relax today! If you had to work, I thank you! 

No comments: