Friday, November 4, 2022

50 Shades of Black Friday


As Black Friday approaches, I think every Friday in November should be some shade of a Black Friday.  Something akin to a paint chip card (or today's gloomy rain clouds).

Three Fridays out, I guess it's #333333 Grey Friday. And since our friend has a Christmas Open House at her shop, it seems only right that I get into the #333333 spirit! 

Went to Rustic Redefined after work and fell in love with all fall and winter clothes. This is unique stuff you won't find anywhere else. And I love it! I decided to treat myself to one item – figuring I better pick something I can wear to work. So I tried on four things and purchased... one. Seriously! But I might be back on #222222 Gray Friday! (P.S. Open house is Saturday too from 10-3.)

Hubby and I got into the holiday spirit after I got home from shopping. I mean the overeating part. What could you possibly have been thinking? Anyway, I picked up cajun fish fries at The Fallback (formerly Double Down, formerly Wildhorse Saloon). It was super tasty and we stuffed ourselves! We don't need to do that more than once a week, that's for sure!

Now he's flipping channels from the confines of his surgery recovery chair (aka recliner) and I'm DVRing one Hallmark movie and about to dive into another.

Happy #333333 Gray Friday! 

No comments: