Wednesday, November 16, 2022

I Heart Creativity

Had a much-needed distraction tonight in the form of a paint class with our Girls' Night Out crew. I had my friend Sara – or I should say my gnomie – come as my plus-one. Tonight's project was creating a gnome for the holidays.


These were our tools. The owner/teacher at I Heart Studios did a phenomenal job walking us through each stop from the blank canvas and on.



Some white, gold and brown paint for background.

Add in phrase, nose, hat and feet.


Create the gnome. Mine's just a squishy little guy I want to hug!

Finish up the hat – including a pom-pom on top.

And ta-da! Our masterpieces are complete!

I love how everyone in our group had something a little different! That's art or you! No two alike.

I highly recommend trying this. Pretty sure I will again! 

Grateful for friends and fun and creativity! #gratitudemonth

No comments: