Sunday, November 13, 2022

Well That Was Wonder-SKOL


I'm gonna have to credit my great-nephew Nils for the Vikings OT victory over the Bills today. 

Early in the game when my sister (his Grandma Nell) texted me this picture I responded: "Of course he's smiling – he's oblivious to our current suckage situation."

Or maybe he was onto something?

I had a family photo shoot at 3 p.m. so missed the 4th quarter but got home when OT started. Of course they switched to the Packers game here so I couldn't watch the critical final minutes LIVE. So hubby "rewinded" back to the last few minutes of the 4th quarter and I could watch it and feel the stress of it. Even knowing it was going to lead to OT at least. Wow. Crazy finish in regulation.

Then the Red Zone Network picked up our OT action and we were able to see the crazy and amazing finish that put us to 8-1! SKOL!

I should also credit this really cool bracelet I bought at a craft show somewhere and haven't worn until today. Now it's gotta be part of my Game Day wardrobe!

I'll acknowledge we aren't the only happy people around here. Packers also pulled off an OT win. Now no one can gripe about anything tomorrow, can we?

Ha. We'll all find something. For now, I'll enjoy the wonder-SKOL Sunday! 


No comments: