Friday, November 18, 2022

Warm Fuzzy Friday


Sometimes when it's been a tough week, you just need a warm fuzzy. And something warm AND fuzzy works, too!

And of course, she only sat on my lap like this for like 3 minutes. But it was nice while it lasted.

I think she wanted me to forget about the poop piles and puke piles she's left me this week. But I will admit that it was probably payback for not feeding her Wednesday morning before I left for work! I was distracted by having to take out garbage and driving in the snow.

Thankfully my good patient chose that day to do stairs in the morning. I'm sure he saved her 7th life or something.

So yes, Jim's recovery is going well. Can't believe that 3 weeks after surgery he is walking cane-less and can do some stairs and can drive his big-ass truck. He's not completely pain-free by any means, but wow, recovery is going well. Thanks for all the prayers and support.

Keep those warm fuzzies coming. Between recovery and some other stressors, we can certainly use them. Thank you. We're grateful. 

#gratitudemonth

No comments: