Saturday, November 12, 2022

No Need for Drama


As I exclaim over the massive snowflakes falling, I had to remind myself to chill on the drama. This is perfectly normal when the calendar says November. Even though my heart is in September, still trying to slow down fall. 

Oh and by the way... we have control over none of it!

So I made the best of it. Slept in. Drank Pumpkin Spice coffee in my fuzzy robe. And got on with my day. 

Since we have very few concrete plans on the weekend calendar with my Bionic Man still in recovery, it was kind of a free day. And since some of our Lady Royals 8th-grade basketball players "invited" me to take pictures of them at their home tournament today, I hopped over the school and captured their last game of the day.

For those keeping track at home. Middle school boys have school ball now and girls have tournament team play. By January, they're both playing school ball and the boys will switch to tournament teams later that month. If I recall. As for high school, our Lady Royals tip off next week and the boys tip off Thanksgiving week with the Cranberry Classic tournament. 

Oh and our first hockey game – for the Pacelli, Assumption, etc co-op team – is November 22. In case you're looking for things to do. 

Or in case you need to escape the house for unspecified reasons.

No need for drama.


No comments: