Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Find Your Happy


Love this inspirational advice today: Always find time for the things that make you happy to be alive. Pretty appropriate these days.

Today was a long day of combing through old photo albums, my blogs, and my scrapbooks for photos of my mother-in-law for the funeral picture boards. If you're too young to know, photos in the old days were like 2 by 2 inches. A whole house with people standing in front of it can be seen in that tiny square. See with a magnifying glass or the next best thing – my phone zoom. I decided to make the boards user friendly for people who need cheaters to read. So I scanned them all in, color corrected them and will put them together digitally to print out as one big poster or 2. 

It was tedious but it was heartwarming, too, to see the early days of my in-laws without kids, then along came Jim and Sherry. So many, many cute pictures. I might have to embarrass him with a full blog of pictures sometime, but now I'll just share evidence that he's been a Vikings fan forever...


Our new starting quarterback... at age 9, I believe! Ha. Much-needed lighthearted stuff!

Mid-afternoon I took a break and ran into town to get my final food stuffs for Thanksgiving. I also had to get my library card renewed since I use it all the time checking out audio books on my phone via the Libby app. My old card was cracked and still had my pre-Austin last name! So I got a brand new one I will not mistake for a credit card in the future. You're welcome, sales clerks.


So I celebrated with a Fa-La-La-Latte at Caribou. It was a nice little happy. 

May we all find little or big things to bring us happiness this week!

No comments: