Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Goodwill to Women


Move over, 12 days of Christmas. I've got 12 days to pack! When I realized today we can almost check the 10-day forecast for our cruise, it was time to find my swimsuit.

That's never any fun any time of the year, but I'm sure there'll be quite a variety of bodies on this ship. My oldest R sister and travel partner suggested I bring 2 suits so I don't have to put a wet suit on if it doesn't dry between dips in the on-board pool and in the turquoise waters of Aruba or the waterfalls of St. Lucia or... you get the picture. Putting my itinerary in one document today definitely got me in the mood!

I only one found one suit so I ordered one online, which is always a gamble, but I can suffer through a wet suit if the new one is not built for my version of a beach body.

In the meantime, though, I did fill up 4 bags for Goodwill. This time Goodwill toward the women's section. Oh there's plenty more where that came from, but like I said yesterday, I gotta space out all my vacation fun. The trips to the recycling center (where the line indicated it must be a national holiday to recycle Christmas gift boxes) and Goodwill were enough for one day.

Tomorrow I do actually have to go to the office to get a few things done. It should be OK to leave hubby unsupervised. And the weather will be decent so he should be fine.

Speaking of weather... the 10-day forecast is mostly lows of 70s and highs in the low to mid-80s. Where I'm going anyway. 

In my mind, Christmas is way over and we R ready to cruise!


No comments: