Sunday, December 11, 2022

Nice List in Progress

Ever plug your name into one of those online name games on Facebook and get very accurate results? Yeah, me neither.

I did laugh out loud at this tonight! I mean I do take a break from talking once in awhile to laugh. But yeah... he's not wrong. Hopefully that doesn't nudge me off the Nice List. Think I'm safe earning points on that one just by default with hubby's knee surgeries.

Several others are also on that list! I can't believe we've had dinner delivered to our doorstep every night this weekend. We have the bestest friends in our life! We couldn't ask for anything more. 

Based on Santa's snarky opinion of me, that's probably a good thing! 

Anyway, we do appreciate the love. Knee pain sucks and Purple pain sucks, too! Yes, I'm acknowledging some bad television programming today. I guess there are more Lions on the Nice List right now so Santa had to do the right thing.

Just this once I hope. 

Enjoy every miracle this season brings. Even if they're meant to bring someone else joy! 🎅


No comments: