Friday, December 2, 2022

TGIF (Totally Garbed In Flannel)


This made me laugh because I saw it while I was sitting in my Friday night comfy clothes with no plans of going anywhere. And that was at 6:05 p.m.

Since I'm home alone – Jim with a high school friend and Carter and company already back to southern Wisconsin – I figured I'd just sit around and watch Assumption Hoops.

It's a new action-packed series that airs on the YouTube. Well on certain weeknights when Zaleski streams it, that is.

Since the Royals are up in Phillips, it's nice to still see them. The boys played first in the doubleheader and squeaked out a 4-point win. Yay! The undefeated girls teams are going head to head right now, with the Royals trailing by 2 at the half.

I purposely took this angle of a shot so you get a sneak preview of my Saturday. That empty corner needs some Christmas spirit! Seven feet tall with lights, to be exact.

For now, though, it's back to the show. Let's finish this, Lady Royals!

No comments: