Saturday, December 3, 2022

Jingle All The Way

It's come to my attention that no one likes a half-arse jingler, so I jingled all the way today. Got my Christmas cards ordered and picked up. I mean they're still in boxes but I got that far. 

And...


I put up our tree and decorated it! It always looks so pretty in the corner when it's dark and it's providing the only livingroom light.

Still, it's nice to see it in the daytime so you can observe some of our colorful (yes, purple is a Christmas color) ornaments!

It's not just any old Vikings ornament. Before my Aunt Gwen died, she passed along a few to me. So even though there are several that fit that particular holiday color scheme, there's always room for more!

I took a break to go watch the Rapids girls' hoops team play. Took pictures of daughters of two friends. Will have to get to a JV game at some point. Jim's goddaughter is coaching this year. That's pretty cool.

Got home and edited my pictures quickly so I could keep on jingling. And by jingling, I just mean watch a Hallmark movie or two that I've recorded. Might not be too late to start another one. 

And look at the tree lights. It IS the most wonderful time of the year!



No comments: