Friday, December 16, 2022

Random Acts of Appreciation

In a random coincidence tonight, I received three gifts of appreciation while I was shooting pictures at the boys basketball game (including these lovely flowers above). 

There was no way these three people planned to do this the same evening. I think they just figured I might be there taking pictures since it was a home game.

There was also no way they knew I had the crappiest, most stressful day at work and I really, really, really needed something uplifting in my life. I guess God knew. Thanks for putting these three in my path so that when I was frustrated and filled with self-doubt today, they were there to boost my self-confidence by pointing out how my talents touched their lives.

I needed that so much!

I can now commence to weekending with a smile on my face. Yes, even though our Royals lost a tough battle with Edgar, I will still think positive thoughts and move forward.

Thanks for being special and thinking I'm special, too!

No comments: