Monday, January 2, 2023

Catching Waves Mindset

Had a host of errands on my to-do list since it's my last day off... until my vacation next week, I mean. I think everyone had the same idea. 

Either that or it was National Wait in Line Day. 'Cuz I certainly did that. ATM, Kwik Trip, pharmacy, oil change place and later, my hair artist. Well, that's obvious from the photo. I had to take one. It's like she styled those beach waves right into my hair. And I can never do that on my own so I'll just "sleep carefully" so I don't completely ruin it before work tomorrow.

The only stylin' I did do on my own was getting my fingernails cruise ready.

Of all those stops today, you know who noticed them and complimented me on them? The oil change dude. Glad he didn't ask to see my toenails since Rayna and I are waiting to get our pedicures together before we ship out.

When I wasn't running errands today I watched some of the Rose Bowl parade to see if I could spot a friend's son in the Northwoods Marching Band or see my sister in the crowd. Nope on both of those. 

I also got some work done and wonder if I'll physically return to the office in the morning. Ice warnings are the worst for commuters. We'll see how things develop overnight. Be careful out there!


No comments: