Thursday, January 26, 2023

Holiday Happy Hour


I haven't shared a parking lot sunset picture in awhile. You're welcome. The good news is that this was taken at 5:02 p.m. The days are getting longer!

This parking lot is in front of the O'so Brewery in Plover, where I relaxed after work.

Due to how busy my department is in December, we postponed our holiday happy hour and finally had our Christmas gathering today. I haven't visited O'so before, but I like how they think...

OMG. This so me! I can't believe I walked out of there with buying a t-shirt. In my mind I was thinking I could make my own t-shirt with my Cricut. We'll see. It's too perfect for me not to do something with their motto!

We were allowed to have a plus-one at this party since it was so informal. Hubby didn't join me but Carter and Mamie stopped in since they were in the neighborhood picking up his new spectacles. There was plenty of pizza, etc, to go around. 

A couple of the people in my department have known Carter since he was in grade school because they also worked with us in Iola back then.

Yup. Carter's now taller than the grownups! They were happy to see their little boy though.

I waited until I won a prize and then came home. Even though it felt like either a holiday or a Friday night, I do have to get up for work in the morning. 

Sweet dreams from wacky, offensive, unique me!

No comments: