Friday, January 27, 2023

Friday Night Vibes


I guess Friday night vibes are a thing. I wonder if they meant going to bed early because you did three things after work and you're exhausted.

That's my vibe.

Finally had a GSD (get "stuff" done) day at work so I am no longer in the post-vacation catch-up mode. Yay.

After work, we went over the Jim's dad's and delivered fish fries. I had my fish and took the rest of my meal on the road since I had to do event number 2 – observe a wedding rehearsal so I know the run of show tomorrow when I photograph it. Then I met Jim and the kids at B's Tap for event 3. 

Which was basically hanging out with these cuties for one beverage before they hit the road tomorrow and head back to southeastern Wisconsin. It was great having them here this week. Not enough free hours when we're a bunch of working adults!

I guess this means my Saturday vibes will be a bit sad. But you can't know sadness until you've had joy. So yay for joy and Friday night vibes.

Stay warm this weekend!

No comments: