Sunday, January 1, 2023

New Year's Non-Resolutions


Happy New Year! I rarely have something to look forward to so quickly in the year so I had to make little graphic with my fun new vehicle I'll be riding in in a week. Ha.

Definitely got in the mood today to place those items in my suitcase. I refuse to say "pack" and I think you know why. Sigh. I'm basically set to with 4 days to spare! I could've taken time to make New Year's resolutions, too, while not watching a certain football game, but I came across this and loved this concept...


Of course, if you know me well, you know I focused on that word SWEET. I think it means getting back into my habit of daily dairy doses of the frozen variety. I mean, you read it that way too, don't you? 

One hundred percent explains my lack of successful resolution-keeping in previous years. Speaking of losers...


I knew today's Vike-Pack matchup would not be pretty for The Purple. As soon as I fell short of completing the uprights in my BINGO game at school today, I said, "This is not a good omen." So I guess I have no one to blame but myself. Certainly not poor officiating or lack of defense or offense or special teams. 

Gah!

On the plus side, with all this time I saved not watching the whole game and not making resolutions, I can probably squeeze in one more Hallmark movie before this holiday weekend is over!

Happy New Year!

No comments: