Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Desert Sun Sets on Trip

As far as farewells go, the sun valley gave me a good one tonight. 

I mean, we're crossing our fingers it's my last night in Arizona. It's colorful here but I know everything back home is going to be plain old white for the next 12 hours.

Hopefully not too much. I'd prefer if Mr. Weather Man over-exaggerated and under-delivers this time. We'll see.

For my last supper, we went to a golf course in the area that serves delicious coconut shrimp (can't get enough coconut this trip) and even had Pazookie (basically a fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie with ice cream).


 

Both were super delicious! And no, between the two of us, we couldn't finish that dessert!

Came home and since it was early (got a table right away like other early birds), we played a game of cards called Hand and Foot. I've only played this twice before with about a year between hands so I never remember how it goes until I'm halfway through. Needless to say, I had to let my hostess with the mostest win. 

Or something like that. 

We actually didn't play a full game because I gotta pack so we can head to the airport at 7 a.m. So maybe I would've rallied. 

(Yes is the answer if "Is your family competitive?" was the question.)

Alright, gotta pack. Hoping we all safely survive this next round of winter. 

Be careful out there!



No comments: