Friday, January 6, 2023

Lucky 13 - Dollars, That Is

Well it was a pretty nice Friday at work today. 

Woke up to gorgeous views, got all the work done I needed to take vacay guilt-free, then Rayna and got pedicures for cruise-ready feet!


Our nails look pretty but not as pretty as our sunset views from Rayna's place.


Four Peaks mountain.


Neighborhood Christmas lights with  sunset fire lights behind!

View in the rear view mirror on way to our wild Friday night out.


And by wild you know I mean BINGO in the retirement park. Based on the number of "dobber caddies" in sight, I knew I was an amateur. 


But as beginner's luck would have it, I got this "crazy kite" BINGO the first game! Well 3 of us got it so I only got $13 for my share.

It's not exactly Megabucks, but this girl from Luck had still got it! And I'm quite sure I was the youngest winner of the night. 

Must be that pretty purple dobber! The colors out here sure are something. 

No comments: