Friday, May 5, 2023

A Slice of Happiness

My slice of happiness arrived a little after 10 p.m. last night. No, not the pizza. That's just a decoy.


There were few gifts for the birthday boy in there.

And I found a Boston Celtics green candle to light on his cake. Uhm yes. your eyes are not deceiving you. There is one row gone. I told you dad and I would not be able to hold out all week! And it was good!

It was also great to see the kids and have them under the same roof for a night. Even though we were all working remotely today! And of course, straight away after work, they headed down to Madison for rehearsal and dinner. 

They'll be back! And stay a few days.

I can't guarantee how much cake will be left. But Mama Bear will have hugs to spare! 

Find your slice of happiness and never take it for granted!

No comments: