Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Patience Pays

As I faced stand-still traffic this morning on my way to work (thank you, road construction!), I didn't even stress out. I mean it's only Tuesday and this week has been pretty good so far.

On Sunday I had the wonderful Hamilton surprise. On Monday, the last game of the season for the Royals baseball team ended in a 15-5 victory over Westfield!


Kind of nice that despite a few errors – or questionable decisions of our own, we propelled ourselves into playoffs Thursday with a winning attitude on our mind!

Then today, despite a stressful day at work, I came home to a package on my office chair. Carter had given me a heads up that my Mother's Day gift would be late in arriving. Now I know why they say patience pays off! So worth the wait!


Absolutely love this! He knows me for sure. We've had a few great international experiences and I need a blanket of some kind 365 days a year. And to feel a hug with it? Winning!


Gotta get up in 7 hours or less to head to the airport for a work trip in Tennessee. Hope our week is filled with more blessings to be thankful for!

No comments: