Wednesday, May 10, 2023

My Current Royalty


I love that the letter R fits so nicely with the concept of Royalty. My current royal situation has nothing to do with my R family or my Assumption Royals, for that matter.

First today I dealt with this announcement. OK. Not quite dealt, but am processing...


If you need reading glasses, the bottom line is that King Cone will NOT be reopening in its Wisconsin Rapids location! I guess I should've gone there even more!

I know that there have been struggles getting hired help – like there are in most service industries – so it's not exactly surprising. But still. Give me a minute to process this. 

For once I count myself lucky that I pass through Plover (one of their other home sites) three times a week! I will not abandon you, King Cone! I am your loyal servant!

Thankfully, I have other royal happenings to distract me. Oh no. Not King Charles, but Queen Charlotte. Now that I am done watching The Diplomat, I can turn my attention to the Bridgerton pre-quel on Netflix. One episode in and I'm pretty curious. 

That helps on the days my favorite Royals – obviously from Assumption – are center stage!

Long live King Cone! Long live the queen!

No comments: