Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Today Brought to you by the Words Serenity and Now

Today's words – well the words of the past month – are Serenity and Now. Or ... Serenity Now!

Work has been a bit hectic and stressful. But as my boss and I discussed this morning, it's just work. It's a small piece of the giant picture of life. And we're not losing or saving lives as writers in a marketing department. 

So I'm trying to call upon my shortened version of the Serenity Prayer and just keep moving forward. I did have to work a bit tonight after I got home. Had to skip choir practice. But should be caught up when we finally see the birthday boy tomorrow. 

Maybe that's adding to my stress. Missing my boy! C'mon, moms. You can confirm this is a reality!

At least with hubby golfing tonight I was able to catch another episode of The Diplomat. Pretty sure I'll wrap that season up this weekend.

And another positive... a "projected" high of 73 degrees tomorrow! Since I woke up to 31 degrees today, I am looking forward to this little ray of sunshine.

If you're having a stressful week, may you find serenity. Now!

No comments: