Sunday, May 7, 2023

Sunday Funday

As soon as I walked out of church this morning and felt the sun's warmth, I said, "I gotta go golfing today!"

And after hubby and I did some yard work for two hours – mainly picking up sticks upon sticks in the backyard – we both went golfing. But not together.

Since Carter was out visiting friends this afternoon, we felt a guilt-free moment to hit the sticks. The kind we enjoyed.

I went golfing at 3 p.m. with my friend, neighbor, and now league partner Marigene. We just had to get the ugly first round out of the way. You know, the one where we forget how to hit or putt. It was super busy at TriCity today – as it probably was at most golf courses – but we didn't complain. We were finally golfing.

I only had one par dance in the 9 holes but my victory was really that I didn't 3-putt... until the last hole.

Jim golfed at 4 p.m. with two buddies but they'd already put in some time on the links. 

Was home in time to visit with Carter, mix up some Monster Cookie dough and make their favorite Crack Chicken meal. Busy day but so blessed it was absolutely gorgeous out. I think maybe 70+ degrees. 

Gotta love Sunday Funday when it's an actual SUN day! 



No comments: