Monday, May 15, 2023

TV and Trophy Wives


At what point does one become a trophy wife? I think it's the moment we're on a trophy. Or in this lazy photographer's case... when our REFLECTION in on a trophy! You see me, right? Duh.

Still, it was an amazing day hanging out with people who I'm guessing took similar pictures of the famed Francis D. Ouimet Memorial Trophy (and their own reflections) at SentryWorld today for the U.S. Senior Open Media Day. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it.


Doing marketing for Sentry and SentryWorld and, by default, the upcoming U.S. Senior Open, it was a perfect day to have the media onsite to learn some more insights about the upcoming international tournament – and actually golf the course. Lucky!


It ended up being in the mid-70s – as you fellow golfers know, is perfect golfing weather – which, of course, our marketing team obviously requested of Mother Nature. Thankfully she was in a good mood the day after Mother's Day.


Got to see some of my favorite media, too, including Trav in the Morning (or T-Rav later in the day), who both my hubby and I adore in real life.

And new friend Nolan, who I got to drive around the course for scenic video views.

And of course, just hanging out with my team on a gorgeous day.


Feel free to be jealous. I've worked hard to get to this point in life. And now that I'm a trophy wife, it's just going to get more interesting!

Hope to see you at the event! Check out ussenioropen.com for tickets, starting at $25 for practices rounds and just $50 for championship rounds. Of course I'm still wearing my marketing hat. But dang, it's going to be a great time you won't want to miss!

No comments: