Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Cup of "T"

T is for Time: After glancing at the calendar and realizing we have weekend events until August, we decided to take some time for ourselves today. We were invited to two parties but opted to have some family time instead -- golfing (and watching golf), playing and going to a movie. Sometimes it's OK to be selfish ... even if "quality time" means sitting through Kung Fu Panda!

T is for Twins: I love when the Twins play the Brewers because I actually get to watch the games on TV. Two exciting games last night and tonight. We've already won the series and could sweep it Sunday. I think I'll be wearing my Twins polo to work on Monday (just 'cuz).

T is for Tiger: If you haven't seen highlights of the third round of the U.S. Open, be sure you do so. It's just amazing what Tiger Woods can do. The final round should be pretty interesting tomorrow!

No comments: