Saturday, November 8, 2008

Comfy Cozy Creativity

We woke up to snow on the ground and deck this morning -- and it was still snowing! It was the perfect day to spend indoors scrapbooking!

I stopped on the way to Crop-toberfest to get a large pumpkin spice cappuccino and I was set to get my creative juices flowing. I started my 2007 family memories scrapbook and got done with pages up through Carter's birthday in May. That's about where I was hoping to get at a minimum, so I was pleased with my progress.

Turns out I didn't miss anything at home. They ventured a few miles away from the house to pick up a friend for Carter to play with and that's about it. I think they played video games and there may have been a football game or 2 or 3 on as well for Daddy.

Looks like we all had the perfect comfy, cozy day indoors.

Tomorrow the heat will really be on with the big Packers-Vikings match-up so there will be no relaxing, trust me. (Note to my lovely Green and Gold family members: We won't be home so don't bother calling if the Packers score!) Nothing warms you up like a good ol' rivalry. Bet that snow melts Sunday!

1 comment:

Rayna Delaney said...

I'm sure all the families are happy that this game is on this week instead of next week when you all would be traveling.