Sunday, August 9, 2009

Chillin' Out

It was not as hot and humid as they (weather dudes) predicted for today. But enough that we pretty much stayed inside to chill rather than risk it.

Finally had that day of rest I've been threatening...

Did start off with a good walk, but then did things that are fun and relaxing for me: scrapbooked, watched golf, went to Wal-Mart and read a little, too. Now, as much as I downplay any type of pre-season pigskin activity, football is football so I'll probably head out to the living room to catch some of the Hall of Fame game.

That's it for my exciting day. I can tell you with 100% certainty that the other 3 members of the household rested on an equal level ... except for kitty. I'll never be as good as her!

But it's something to strive for for next Sunday.

No comments: