Friday, August 14, 2009

Twins Territory

We're heading to Twins Territory in a few minutes! Hubby and I have today off so we are enjoying a 3-day mini-vacation.

We'll have 3 stops on the way out of town (it always goes that way, doesn't it), then we hope to get to Hudson in the early afternoon to enjoy lunch with my sister Renell. After that, we'll make our way to the hotel to check in, then head up to the Dome.

I want to get there plenty early to get the free "end of the Dome era" promotion gift and, if we're lucky, get close enough to see some batting practice or something. Anything for old time's sake!

I have a lot of fond memories of Twins time in the Dome -- a lot of Saturday night games in the summers of 1987-88 when they were hot, hot, hot! So I hope Cleveland doesn't ruin this moment for me.

Either way, I will cherish another weekend with my guys... another page or 2 or 6 to our scrapbook!

No comments: