Wednesday, September 30, 2009

29 Again

I think Mother Nature misunderstood me. When I said I wanted to be 29 again, I wasn't talking about the temperature.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised. It's the last day of September. (I know. Already?!)

If you're a baseball fan, you don't need a thermometer to know we're heading into October. It's pennant race time!

This week is an exciting one for the Twins, who sit 2 games behind the Tigers and play in their "house" 4 times this week. Due to rain Monday night, they played a day/night double-header yesterday and split the difference. So we start today in the same place -- 2 games behind. I don't think I have any fingernails left but I am looking forward to the rest of this week. This is fun baseball!

Not as fun as date nights, but still pretty exciting!

No comments: