Monday, September 28, 2009

Hang 10 ...er, 12

I guess if it was my great-nephew Anthony's 12th birthday, I should say hang 12 instead of hang 10, but our day at the water park was really more of a surfer dude's day. Here are some hang 10 highlights....

A three-generation photo op: Anthony with his new cell phone, his mom (my niece Caryn) and his grandma (my sister Renell).

Carter and the girls take a break from the action after riding the Master Blaster.

Anthony tries to ride the waves on the Flowrider. The funny thing about watching people do this is the boys more often than not, lost their pants once catipulted up to the top of the "wave" (hill). Both Anthony and Carter held their pants tight before standing up when they were done!


OK, dude. Carter takes some instruction from the lifeguard.

And here is Carter attempting to surf (he was really too light to keep his board in the middle, but at least he gave it a try)...

Not a bad way to hang on a Sunday afternoon!

No comments: