Thursday, November 5, 2009

What Goes Around...

I'm pleased to report that about 3 a.m. Carter ate something and kept it down. About that same time, my stomach started hurting. I was not surprised.

We had already planned to keep Carter home today to recover anyway. That was good. He still had a few other stomach issues until this afternoon. He's all good now.

After my morning cocktail of Pepto on the rocks, I think I'm close to being all good now, too. The one advantage of working at home is that the computer is not too far from the bathroom! That was a bonus today.

The good news is that tomorrow, I will head back to the office and Carter will head to class. There is no school but he is participating in that Red Cross Babysitting Class.

The bad news is that Carter missed out on a movie night at school tonight to mark the end of the first quarter, and I will miss out on my scrapbooking weekend. I had no time to prep and now, no energy. So the boys will be stuck with me and they'll have to cancel whatever top secret plans they may or may not have been making.

Now we just have to keep away from Daddy so he stays healthy. He's got a 200-mile roundtrip road trip tomorrow for work. Frequent stops for bathroom breaks would not be a good thing. Carter and I will just have to keep this to ourselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better! What a bummer you will miss out on your scrapbooking weekend! I know you were looking forward to finishing that book off!
Julie