Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fast Tuesday

The day went so quickly I feel like I need to type fast and keep it short, quick, to the point.

Felt better. Went to work. Everyone was blessed because I only had half a voice most of the day. Lucky them.

Had our weekly weigh-in to prove we are "engaging" in healthy activities. My weight went up and that's when I remembered today is Fat Tuesday. What? No one brought fat treats? What the heck? Does no one celebrate anything any more?

Although I was congested, I felt guilted into working out over my lunch hour. I survived OK except when my faucet turned on and I had to use my shirt as a Kleenex. (Hey, no one forces you to read this stuff.)

After work, we went to Assumption for the boys' last home game. The poor JV team got smoked but it was fun watching Colin for one more game. The varsity boys kept it close until halftime. They were down by 3 against the undefeated Marathon Red Raiders. But the second half... yikes. AHS only scored 9 points and lost by 19. I wonder if Marathon will meet my red-hot Luck Cardinals down the road... Hmm.

Home after 9 so it's time for bed. I noticed the Olympic men in sparkly spandex are skating tonight so I may have to stay up late.... Plus I haven't had anything really FAT yet. I'm guessing I have Peppermint Stick ice cream left.

Nope, I'm not giving that up for Lent!

No comments: