Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Camper

Well my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. Am I forgetting anything?

Scrapbooks? Check.
Photos? Check.
Paper? Check.
Sleeping Bag? Check.
Slippers? Check.
Diet Dew? Check.
Chocolate? Check.
Red Licorice? Check.

That's about all a girl needs to survive a scrapbooking weekend!

I'm looking forward to attending my 8th Camp Crop-A-Lot, held at the Wisconsin Lions Camp near Rosholt. The only part of this that really feels like "camp" is that it is held at one -- plus we eat all kinds of fun junk food like a person normally would camping.

My twin sister is on her way. So she'll meet me there in the early afternoon. It'll be nice spending some one-on-one time with her -- among 50 other women -- while we scrap our favorite family memories.

My goal is to finish my 2008 album (with such memorable highlights as snuggling with Erik Estrada) and get a good start on 2009. We'll see how it goes. They extended camp an extra day this year so I will not be dragging my tired keester home until Monday. Whoo-hoo!

I'll likely be away from any type of computer, so I probably won't blog. It's not because what happens at camp, stays at camp. It's really not that wild!

I do wonder how the "boys weekend" will be at home. Sounds like there's a fish fry with Jim and all 3 boys tonight then a birthday party for Colin sometime this weekend, too. They won't even have a chance to miss me! And I will be looking at pictures of all of them all weekend so it'll feel like they are right there with me.

Next to my large Diet Dew and my bag of red licorice!

No comments: