Thursday, March 25, 2010

Much Ado About Much To Do

As much as anal-retentive me loves the concept of the "To Do" list, I have this small problem with it... I just can't stop adding to it!

I was thinking we were quite organized getting most of Carter packed up last night. We just left a few things "To Do" for tonight. But that was a few too many when we did not have a wide open schedule.

After we picked Carter up at the sitter's, I ran to town to get the last few things while Daddy drove Carter over to Grant Elementary for his last Spring Carnival. (Sob, sob...) Then Daddy had to take off by 6:10 to get to a coaches' meeting for baseball. I dropped off those few items at home and headed over to the school to make sure the sixth-grader was staying in line. Thankfully, most of our neighborhood was there so they kept an eye on him for those 15-20 minutes he was on his own, so to speak. We had to book it out of there by 7:30 because had a few things to do yetj.

Got laundry done and the last items in Carter's suitcase. Got the camera cleared off and gave him a quick tutorial. Got his movies and games in a small "back seat" bag. Got the second batch of cookies made for his "snack" bag. Got his hair cut -- just a trim (that of course we had planned all week to do!). Got to blog, too!

Is it any wonder I got my 10,000 steps today. Well, close. I'm just a few shy -- but I will deal with that. I'm making a B-line to bed. I hear someone may spoil me with a back rub for a few minutes... And that wasn't even on my list!

No comments: