Saturday, November 10, 2012

Nice Finish

I was a little more on task today and finished Carter's Middle School Scrapbook by supper time. Yay!

My only major distraction came in the form of a photo texted to me. It was a scrumptious-looking Peppermint Stick Shake that I finally found out is sold at Arby's. Wouldn't you know it -- there's an Arby's right across the street from our hotel?

So I walked over there -- for exercise, of course -- and picked on up. It sort of like chugging 50 candy canes. Yup, that strong. I think I could handle it in a really small dose. The one benefit is that I had really fresh breath! All day!

After supper, I got started on Carter's grade school book. I'm cruising along! But time to sleep.

Instead of counting sheep, I will count pages... I'm at 37... 38...

Z-z-z-z-z-z-z...

No comments: