Monday, November 19, 2012

Peace, Love & Ice Cream

Since both King Cone and our local Dairy Queen are closed for the winter, I thought I'd get my ice cream fix today in a calorie-free manner... sharing our photos (finally) from our Ben & Jerry's tour in Vermont!

If you are a true ice cream fan, I hope you'll enjoy every lick of it!

Ben and Jerry do a lot of philanthropic work across the community and globe. It's good to know we're eating ice cream for a good cause! Eases the conscience when we loosen our belts, right?

Ice cream always gets a thumbs up from me!
We arrived a little early for our tour on Sept. 23, so we goofed around. Well, I goofed around and forced hubby to take photos of me in my glory! Ha. Does this bowl make my butt look big??
If there's a Hall of Fame for eating ice cream, how could I NOT be in it?!

Nothing like diving right in. M-m-m... Euphoric!

Nothing sweeter than Ben & Jerry and Robyn & Jim!
Ooooh, the magic bus...

The McDonald's Golden Arches got nothing on this arch! (In my opinion.)

Got to share a free pint after our tour. We chose Chubby Hubby and not because I have one! We just couldn't resist fudge-covered peanut-butter-filled pretzels in vanilla malt ice cream with fudge and peanut butter swirls! Could you?
Speaking of chubby... Body by Ben & Jerry's? Yup, that's the culprit alright. But mine would have to say, "Also brought to you by King Cone, Dairy Queen and Schwan's!" (And no, we didn't buy the T-shirt. No reminders needed!)
I would love to walk in this door to work every morning! The colors look yummy! But I think the employee discount on ice cream would still require a second job.
Come back soon? You bet! Next time we just happen to be passing through Waterbury, Vermont!


No comments: