Friday, September 4, 2015

Sports Brief

My computer and /or Internet connection are being putzes tonight so it is a challenge to my impatient serenity just to type this sentence! I will have to share some images and information tomorrow!

In the meantime, yes, Carter had a cross country meet today. They ran over in Freedom, near Appleton, in a 32-school invitational. I took the afternoon off. Luckily, my Jamberry Nails that I created just happened to arrive in the mail today so I was able to "fan" up before we left for Freedom.

 

How do you like those? Cool, eh? I was excited to get them back but I screwed up and should have had the designs made smaller since I have small fingernails. Oh well, it still showed my Royal Pride!

It was a really hot and humid afternoon of running. Will post pictures tomorrow. Not sure all the results yet right now anyway. But I think our boys finished 6th out of 15 schools or 12 schools in the "smaller" school division. They all ran better than last week in terms of times. But there were so many more schools and runners.

Will fill you in tomorrow. Hopefully my computer is not taking the weekend off, too. Maybe we all just need 3 days of rest, eh?


No comments: