Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Bucky Stops Here

Figured I better get back on track and get though some weekend photos before the homecoming madness starts tomorrow here is our Bucky scrapbook from Saturday's game.

Like I said Saturday, it was my first game there in more than 20 years. What a fun and crazy atmosphere! I knows lots of people that go to Badger games regularly, but if you are like me and don't, I thought you might enjoy a peek inside Camp Randall.



Bucky sighting! I did not have a zoom with me so didn't get a shot of the "real" one during the game.


Entering historic Camp Randall.




The Mad Town Mounties?


Cool carvings on side of stadium.


Down by the sidelines during pregame.


Hubby chatting it up with Big Ten Network commentator Jay Wilson, because, well, Jim knows everyone!


Wouldn't be college game day without a house party (or hundreds).


History of greatness.



Since we live outside Kellner, we thought it was funny to see a Kellner Hall there.



The famous UW Marching Band! On, Wisconsin!


Playing Hawaii's song, too!


Moon over Mad Town.
 

Badgers take the field!


Didn't take long to rack up some points. I don't think there is a bad seat in the stadium, really.


Halftime show!
 

Glad we brought sweatshirts along. Little breezy in Badgerland.

The legendary third-quarter JUMP AROUND song! Oh yes, everyone was jumping and you could feel the bleachers shaking. Not kidding. You may notice I have no more pictures. My hands are still shaking!

Totally worth it though, Bucky. Totally worth it.

No comments: