Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Toga-lly Awesome

When high school guys have the night off from football and cross country, you never know what they'll do in the name of school spirit. But here's a clue: Animal House. Here's another clue: TOGA!

Hubby and I had to work concessions at the volleyball game tonight. I sneaked out to get a picture of the Pep Band because, you know, I gotta capture images of all the "lasts" this school year.

Later, when the games were going, I took a peek in the gymnasium to catch the score and saw this...

Nothing brings out nearly clothing-optional school spirit like volleyball. I was just trying to get a picture of the guys. I honestly didn't even notice that Carter was standing there, too, because, well, the last time I saw that navy blue sheet it was on a bed!

Yup he's third one in from the end, between the tall light blue toga and a pink one. Since he's not home yet from the game, I am still not sure if that "outfit" came from his bedroom, the school office or the store. When he asks for money, it's typically for food, not Grecian apparel!

I just get a kick out of these guys and their great support. Think we can book them for a cross country appearance? They might have to hike up their skirts a bit to get to the good cheering spots on the course. Something tells me they'd be game.

Proud to be Royal fan ... in any fashion.




No comments: