Monday, August 15, 2016

Maniacal Monday

As I left the house for work this morning, I noticed my car's odometer was about to switch over to an interesting, if not evil, set of numbers. I got to a stop sign just after it turned and took this photo.


Leapin' Lucifer! It wasn't until I got to work that I noticed even the temperature matched up! Yowza. As if Monday in itself wasn't evil enough, I had this little devil of a thought sitting on my shoulder all day.

Luckily, the only "Hell" I experienced was a crazy-hard kickboxing class tonight. Oh, and we got our first-ever college tuition bill today! Now that is almost worthy of ice cream.

But no. After my "Don't Sit On Your Arse" angel made me go to class, I better not erase my minimal progress. Lead me not into temptation...

And deliver us from this evil Monday with a positive sign that this is going to be a great week. Just like my odometer, the bad can turn over to good in no time.


No comments: