Monday, April 24, 2017

Case of the Mondays

I had a full-blown case of the Mondays today, that's for sure. The first thing I learned is that it is really easy to set an alarm. The key, though, is that you then have to turn it ON.

I had planned to be up and at work an hour early, before 7 a.m. at least. Suddenly I awakened and the clock said 7:11 a.m. Whoops. Technically I did not oversleep. Got to work on time but that extra hour would have been nice – especially since new projects were greeting me in my inbox

Serious case of the Mondays.

Luckily Facebook swooped in to save the day. It often will flashback to a memory we posted on a previous year on this same date. Today was a picture I posted 3 years ago lamenting that Carter was growing up and about to turn 16.


When the picture showed up, it just melted my heart! If I wondered where the time went then, I wonder now how we are one week away from having a 19-year-old. Last year as a teen. Uff da.

Still, I remembered when he was sweet and little like this – and could some how run a first down in sandals no less! Love this boy, er young man, with all my heart. And miss him to pieces!

Just had to look at this picture and smile. My case of the Mondays quickly transitioned to a case of the Mommies. My favorite day.


No comments: