Thursday, April 13, 2017

Three-Day Booking


My three-day weekend starts NOW. By typing that, does it make it true?

I am not into alternate facts. I do have 3 days officially away from the office. But I can't turn off my Hell Week just yet. So while the doors are closed to the public tomorrow for Good Friday, I'll still have to sneak in and finish a project.

Other than that, though, I really do want to finish the book I am reading (Finding Audrey), then enjoy book club on Saturday to discuss another book (The Nightingale), then start next month's selection (The Nest).

We'll see how far I get in reality.

I have other priorities. Carter will be home tonight yet to start a 4-day Easter break weekend. So I might have to kidnap him for some time at some point. Then there's the rumor it will be 70 degrees on Saturday so Mr. Deck Chair, in turn, may be kidnapping me.

That's only if the prediction of 90% chance of rain turns out to be an alternate fact.

Hey, I love some good fiction. Don't you?


No comments: