Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Lost Signal

Kudos to the person who named their Wi-Fi network "Jesus I Trust in You!" How appropriate when one is searching for a signal, that that is where we'd find the signal, the answer and the ultimate connection.

I gotta say I have been pretty lost lately. Just losing myself really. Working way too many hours and trying to meet other obligations the best I can.

I'm not spreading myself too thin on purpose. It's just that "perfect storm" of stuff hitting at once. We've all been there, right? Life would be boring if it was just normal, not that I know what that is. But I am relieved that a project eating up my time for the past several weeks is finally finished, off my plate and shipped elsewhere!

Why yes, I did write the words on the paper that is filling that big-ass binder! Well, not all the words, but a good chunk of them. I don't even know how many trees we killed (sorry, Mother Earth), but I hope there are a few left for a campfire, because I need to relax!

Need to relax, find myself, find a signal and make that connection again.

No comments: